All Studio Locations
We have put in place several measures to keep you safe during your paint and sip session at the studio:
- As per NSW & QLD health rules, customers no longer need to show proof of Covid vaccination or check into the studio.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you at all painting tables
- All painting equipment, stools and aprons are sterilised before and after your session
- Tables are placed 1.5m apart and groups will be seated together
- Please do not attend of you are felling unwell, you can pass your ticket onto a friend or receive a studio credit if you contact us at least 24hrs prior
- Health rules are subject to change, please check the rules before making a booking or attending the studio, it is your responsibility to keep on top of the heath rules as they are subject to change.
Sessions Cancelled Due to Covid
Sometimes a private or public session may be cancelled due to border restrictions, COVID-19 rules and regulations or other instances that are out of our control.
If this happens we do our best to accommodate you by offering the following:
- Studio credit via gift card to use at another session.
- Transfer your ticket or private event to another date.
Please note we do not give cash refunds, your studio credit will have a 3 year expiry date.
Individual Ticket Cancelled due to Covid
If you need to cancel you ticket for any reason including Covid the usual cancellation policy will still apply. Please refer to our T&Cs.