We have put in place several measures to keep you safe during your paint and sip session at the studio.
- You will be required to check in using the QR code on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you at all painting tables.
- Maximum painters allowed in NSW studio is 12, QLD studio is 20.
- All painting equipment, stools and aprons are sterilised before and after your session.
- Tables are placed 1.5m apart and groups will be seated together.
- Masks - From midnight 2nd January 2021 it will be mandatory that all persons’ entering the Wollongong NSW studio wear a mask. If you are not wearing a face mask you will be refused entry and forfeit your ticket. Please note we will not be supplying face masks at the studio, you are responsible to bring your own.
Public Event Ticket Cancellation
We understand this is a strange time for everyone, if you feel unwell we appreciate you not coming to the studio, please contact us at least 48hrs prior to your session and we will issue a full credit to be used at a later date when you’re feeling better or give you the option to swap sessions. If you cancel within 48hrs of your session a $25 re booking fee per ticket will be subtracted from your credit and you won’t have the option to swap sessions.
If you are affected by border closures please contact us directly 0411227159.
Private Event Ticket Cancellation
Private event tickets can not be credited or refunded even if you are feeling unwell. This is because your ticket makes up the total amount payable for a private event. If you can not make it to your event you may pass your ticket onto someone else. There are no exceptions to this.
If you want to postpone your private event due to Covid restrictions please contact us directly 0411227159. We do not cash refund if you want to change your event but give studio credit.