Wollongong studio will be closed from 6pm 26th June 2021 until further notice as directed by the NSW Government. All customers affected by this closure will be notified and a studio credit issued to be used at a later date.
Tamworth studio will reopen on Saturday 11th September under the following restrictions as directed by the NSW Government.
We have put in place several measures to keep you safe during your paint and sip session at the studio:
- You will be required to check in using the QR code on arrival
- Hand sanitiser is available for you at all painting tables
- All painting equipment, stools and aprons are sterilised before and after your session
- Tables are placed 1.5m apart and groups will be seated together
- You are required to wear a mask whilst painting, you can take it off to eat and drink
- 1 person per 4m2, we can have a maximum of 33 people in the studio but have decided to cap it at 25 to keep you safe and social distancing easier
- Please do not attend of you are felling unwell, you can pass your ticket onto a friend or receive a studio credit if you contact us at least 24hrs prior
- You do not need to be fully vaccinated against COVID to attend the studio, however this may change once the rest of NSW opens up.
Sessions Cancelled Due to Government Restrictions
Sometimes a private or public session may be cancelled due to border restrictions, COVID-19 rules and regulations or other instances that are out of our control.
If this happens we do our best to accommodate you by offering the following:
- Studio credit via gift card to use at another session.
- Transfer your ticket or private event to another date.
Please note we do not give cash refunds, your studio credit will have a 3 year expiry date.