Tamworth & Wollongong
We have put in place several measures to keep you safe during your paint and sip session at the studio:
- As per NSW health rules customers no longer need to show proof of Covid vaccination or check into the studio.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you at all painting tables
- All painting equipment, stools and aprons are sterilised before and after your session
- Tables are placed 1.5m apart and groups will be seated together
- Please do not attend of you are felling unwell, you can pass your ticket onto a friend or receive a studio credit if you contact us at least 24hrs prior
- NSW Health rules are subject to change, please check the rules before making a booking or attending the studio, it is your responsibility to keep on top of the heath rules as they are subject to change.
- As per QLD health rules all staff and patrons must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the studio for a public session from 17th December 2021. You must show staff proof of this vaccination when entering the premises. View QLD Covid Rules here
- Private Event Bookings - all can attend with a maximum of 20ppl. “Venues used for private hire will have no capacity limit if people attending are fully vaccinated. However, if there is a person attending who is not fully vaccinated, COVID-19 density restrictions will apply. This means a maximum of 20 people or 1 per 4 square meters, whichever is less”
Sessions Cancelled Due to Covid
Sometimes a private or public session may be cancelled due to border restrictions, COVID-19 rules and regulations or other instances that are out of our control.
If this happens we do our best to accommodate you by offering the following:
- Studio credit via gift card to use at another session.
- Transfer your ticket or private event to another date.
Please note we do not give cash refunds, your studio credit will have a 3 year expiry date.
Individual Ticket Cancelled due to Covid
If you are required to get a Covid test because you have been notified as a close contact you can not enter the studio until your test comes back negative. The usual cancellation policy will still apply.